For over a thousand years, Chinese culture has benefitted from hundreds of varieties of medicinal mushrooms in alternative medicine for various therapies. In the western world we have discovered some twenty different varieties and the results are undeniably remarkable.
Among these twenty species, those we know best are shitake, maitake, reishi, hericium, agaricus and CORDYCEPS SINENSIS.
In Chinese medicine, CORDYCEPS SINENSIS is recommended to fights against fatigue, stimulate the immune system functionality, promote sex drive and strengthen recovering patients. It also protects the liver, kidneys and lungs.
· CORDYCEPS are strongly recommended for those who suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
· In April 2004, a clinical study in California took place. Over 130 sedentary people between the ages of 40 and 70 underwent a change in their diet by adding CORDYCEPS to their meals. They reported an increase in energy as well as in their physical strength and endurance.
· CORDYCEPS significantly stimulate the production of new read blood cells. This in turn reduces anemia-related fatigue.
· CORDYCEPS have been used in Chinese medicine as an effective stress reliever having properties similar to ginseng or reishi.
· CORDYCEPS are known for regulating the immune system, preventing relapses in chronic diseases or immuno-deficiencies. In cancer patients, it strengthens the immune system, therefore improving quality of life. Without assuming being a cure by any means, CORDYCEPS, such as many medicinal mushrooms are known to have anti-tumor properties
LIVER, KIDNEYS and LUNG DEFICIENCY
· CORDYCEPS are very beneficial in protecting the liver and kidneys against toxins found in many generic medicines
· In those suffering from mild kidney deficiency, its ingestion can help improve kidney and immune system functions.
· In hepatitis B or the beginning stages of liver failure (cirrhose) it allows a noticeable improvement in the symptoms that accompany these ailments.
· It also helps diminish asthma attacks and it can help eliminate symptoms associated with chronic bronchitis.
For the health and well-being of mankind, CORDYCEPS SINENSIS is another one of those cherished gifts offered to us by mother nature!