Oregano essential oil is mainly composed of phenols. These are the most antiseptic molecules found in aromatic oils. Phenols kill germs by destroying their cell membrane. This is the reason we qualify oregano essential oil as a super natural antibiotic.
Not only is this oil extremely powerful but it doesn’t provoke any resistance from bacteria. It is so perfected that it only kills bad bacteria. By doing so, gut flora is preserved, which is not the case with normal antibiotics.
Aromatherapy specialists use the term eubiotic instead of antibiotic to describe the therapeutic charges oregano oil provides. Antibiotics mean anti-life. One antibiotic destroys all life in its passage, but a eubiotic only kills harmful germs while fully protecting good bacteria, the ones that support our immune system and help us maintain good health.
Here are some assets provided by oregano essential oil:
- It is a very powerful anti-infectious on a broad spectrum, that is to say capable of destroying many germs. We successfully use it against illnesses that affect the respiratory, urinary, intestinal and genital tract.
- It is an optimal solution against nosocomial infections (infections contracted in hospitals) that are difficult to rid with classic antibiotic because of bacterial resistance.
- It is antiviral, its actions protect against viruses. Its virucidal properties make it capable to fight herpes, colds and mononucleosis.
- It stimulates the immune system.
- It is strongly antifungal (fights against fungus).
- Exceptional anti-parasitic, recommended bringing during travels.
- Antioxidant, it helps the organism in protecting itself against free radicals.
- General tonic, it creates a physical and mental stimulant.
Because of these exceptional qualities, the oregano oil JOY OF THE MOUNTAINS is highly recommended for any family pharmacy cupboard. It is available in our markets in formats of 10, 15 and 30 ml or in capsules.
Please feel free to come visit us in any one of our TAU stores and we would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.- Back to previous page -