· 1½ cups (375 ml) of spelt flour (or kamut)
· 1 tsp (5 ml) of baking powder (without aluminum)
· ½ c. tsp (2 ml) of sea salt
· ¾ tasse (190 ml) of chopped dried fruits (dates, apricots, raisins, etc.)
· You may also add 1 - 2 tbsp. (15 - 30 ml) of unsweetened grated coconut
· 1 cup (250 ml) of vanilla soya milk (or vanilla rice milk )
· ½ cup (125 ml) water
Combine all the dry ingredients and the dry fruits. Next, add the liquids. Mix all ingredients together using a whisk.
Pour a small amount of the pancake mix into a non-stick pan, (make sure to preheat pan). Form a small evenly spread layer around the pan. Carefully lift the border of the pancake and gently flip it over to ensure a golden colour on both sides.